May God please Bless our Troops.
Guide Our Missionaries. Comfort their Families















Thursday, July 16, 2009

Miss Noelle & Dad's Party

Welcome Baby Noelle, she arrived June 16 to my Brother Jimmy and his Sweet wife Miss Caris. Miss Noellie is so dainty and precious. It's such a joy to have another Belle in the family. Congratulations!

I'm smokin right? Okay here you all see it. This is my cleaning look. My dad had a High Priest party when I got back into Show Low that was planned for that evening so I helped with the cleaning. Scary says my Father. I agree now I'm about to post this.


Here is another sister Jodi. She was contracted by father to paint a sign for my grandparents house that is now called the Cabbage. This is where family come to stay and visit now. Dad had it fixed up real nice outside and both mom and dad fixed it up just wonderful inside with some painting works of Miss January and Miss Jodi. Forgive me sisters if I did not know that any others helped.


The Party is to start at 7pm and it was 6:30 and I still looked the way I did at the beginning at the blog, just without a smile. My dad said to me "You don't look ready, you better hurry." I was to be servant girl for mom and dad. It took me about 35Min. I walked out and to be honest I forgot what my dad said. I think it was along the lines of oh yes I remember " You sure got cleaned up". I'm going to take that as a compliment.


Cleaned Up!


2 comments:

Webster Academy said...

You look awesome no matter what you do. I hope we get to see you soon. Jenny & Family

Cami D. said...

Jill you are so funny. I just read through your blog for 30 minutes and you truly look so happy! I'm so glad - I can't believe how big your kids are. Amber is SO you it's so crazy how that happens! I hope all is well. Lotsa Love from AZ!