May God please Bless our Troops.
Guide Our Missionaries. Comfort their Families















Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Annivserary

Happy 3rd Year Anniversary
Jason and I have now been married for 3 years and this year we are apart. I made Jason a slide show and thought it would be fun to share it with the few viewers who watch. Jason My love. My heart is yours honey and I love you Sweetie Gray.

It wasn't the plan but my Dear Grandma ( My mothers' Mother ) had Moved on to a happier and painless place in the Heavens. I'm sure she has been received my her siblings, parents, Grandparents and all those that just adored her. So I flew home on July 3rd to be home and to see my granny off. I had the honor of dressing Granny for burial as well as my Mother and a few of my sisters and my sister-in-law Caris. It was an experience that I will never forget. The spirit was so strong and there was a silence that was unexplainable to be too. A reverence and peace as my sister and I painted my Grannies nails. If anyone has done this perhaps you might know. For those that have not perhaps one day you shall know what an honor to serve those whom have past. I loved my grandmother. Now I am working on her genealogy and am feeling close to her.

1 comments:

Webster Academy said...

What a wonderful slide show! Thank you so much for sharing with us all. I can not believe that three years have already passed since meeting you Jill. How wonderful it is that you guys were brought to each other. Happy 3rd Anniversary!
Have a safe trip and I hope to see you all soon.

Love ya,
Jen