May God please Bless our Troops.
Guide Our Missionaries. Comfort their Families















Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Girls

Amber, Lovely, gorgeous, pretty, fabulous eyes, great smile, nice skin, great hair. This is not a mommie talking up her daughter. This is a girl who thinks every time I look at her she is all of those things and needs no makeup. Now that part sounds like a mommie.
This was taken at the Valentines Father & Daughter Dance 08". They Danced all night.
Christmas 07' Making Fudge With Mommie. My little Helpers or should I say taste testers. I love baking with my ladies.
Miss Amber's 14 birthday. The tiara and all. It was a music theme. The feathers were for fun. Drama Girl. She worked them well.
I found the girls these little pj shorts with pebbles. They live and dance in them

3 comments:

shoes32 said...

so glad your up and running!!
Missy

Farnsworth Family said...

Okay girly, you need to put pics of your kids on halloween on your post. If you need help call me and I will teach you. If you don't then get on it okay. I truely missed you this year. I hope you had a great time. I was the clown fish so I thought of you all night.

Janell said...

I can't even believe how much Amber looks like you. It's CRAZY!!
-jd