May God please Bless our Troops.
Guide Our Missionaries. Comfort their Families















Sunday, February 1, 2009




Jason my Best Friend and Honey. We like to laugh and be silly, play golf (cards), watch movies go on dates and to cut it short we just love to be with each other.


My Daddie is my special pal, I think of him each day. It's nice to see his goofy smile it brings me joy in many ways.



This picture of my older Sis reminds me of when we were young and we were being silly on the decons bench. It's good to see Jen silly.








I did not do it? Peek - a - Boo? Where is Waldo? Jan can I say I love you and you are so funny!





2 comments:

Julz said...

I am so excited to see your blog updated, Its so good to see your little family whenever I want. I can't believe Austen or is it Austin? I can never remember, is 13!!! holy crap what happened. hehe. well Oh and incase you did not know I am pregnant again. "Oh boy Oh joy where do we go from here" well I love you, miss you, hope your doing GREAT!!

Farnsworth Family said...

I haven't gone to your blog forever. You have done so much. I love the pictures. I really haven't seen you cats for so long. Mr.Whiskers looks like them so much. Any way I love you and will talk to you soon.