May God please Bless our Troops.
Guide Our Missionaries. Comfort their Families















Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Magical Snow!!!

KENLY: good aim great climber and fast runner. Makes great ice snow balls! ouch

Tim: good aim, sneaky quick, silent runner and his special trait was Silent Surprise bombs in face!

Brenton: master of the snow, quick to throw, long and short range, his plus was sliding on the snow like ice as he flew the ball in the air. He was everywhere.



Miss Emily: She made a snow angel before I got my camera. Sorry. Emily fluffed snow in the air at anyone who came near her. But she was aiming towards her Auntie Jill like the rest of the crew. Her speciality was screaming. I always knew where she was.


Miss Auntie Jill: Crazy dresser, bad snowball thrower, fan of the snow, crazy for my nephews and nieces. Thanks for playing with me. Auntie Jill loves you!




0 comments: