May God please Bless our Troops.
Guide Our Missionaries. Comfort their Families















Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I loved every second of this moment with the Five kiddies. But after a few bumps and a cracked rib I am done for the day:) Tanner was a delight to challenge me for speed. He was a tough one to beat!


Amber and Tanner Being rough and tough. Amber saying "I lover you Tanner".


This was my last go at it before I got ribbed. Tanner is on the left of me. We are for the Go!
I am proud of all the kids. they played so hard. Austen was the water man the made sure everything was wet enough including us. Thanks Pockets. I hope Yawl enjoyed a bit of our Saturday.



1 comments:

Julz said...

Boy that looks like fun! Everyone is getting so old it seems, Except of course not you. I love you and I hope you are doing great over yonder in South Carolina.