May God please Bless our Troops.
Guide Our Missionaries. Comfort their Families















Friday, June 12, 2009

Trek

Miss Amber with her friend Miss Taylor before they departed for trek. Don't they look cool, krisp, fed and clean. Wow it's warmer in the mountains here. Off with the bonnets. What? "we have to carry our bags". "I thought that is what the handcarts were for". I have always loved her pouty lip. I'm a sucker for it.

Well I should have packed lighter. But this will be fun.


In this line they literally had to weigh in their bags and could not exceed 15lbs. Amber's was 25lbs that was with her sleeping bag and tarp which are not included. The group that she is with are her ward friends.



And they are off with Amber and Taylor trailing in the rear. We wish them luck. It's to rain all weekend. My poor dear in the rain. I love her.






0 comments: