May God please Bless our Troops.
Guide Our Missionaries. Comfort their Families















Friday, June 12, 2009

Trek Is Here in South Carolina

It is exciting that Miss Amber has the opportunity to attend Trek with the youth. It will be a wonderful experience for her. I hope she will have some great memories and stories to share. With trek came the request of a new Pioneer wardrobe to go with it. So 3 week prior I got started 3 skirts, 3 blouses, 3 aprons, 2 bonnets, 2 bloomers and a partridge in a pear tree. I just took my time and fiddled around. They look rather great I would say so for myself and the Miss Pioneer was pleased to show and muddy her new duds. The Southern Belle Dress

The Blue Day Dress


Blue Day dress with a Happy Miss Amber!



The Millie Floral Dress






0 comments: