May God please Bless our Troops.
Guide Our Missionaries. Comfort their Families















Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Emmie's Baptism

The big day is here and Miss Emmie is getting all polished for her day in white. Mama Jill pampers Em.Our family before Emmie is program. Tanner, Austen, Emmie, Sofie, Amber, Me and Jason in the Back.

Here is Emmie with her Mama in the changing room.


Here is Miss Emmie with me in the changing room.

Jason with Emmie before the program. Emmie has been waiting for months for this day.








3 comments:

shoes32 said...

Thanks so much for the updates!!!
love you all so much keep me updated.

Julz said...

the picture in the bathroom reminds me is my shirt in the mail yet? wink wink

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog!Can't wait for some more updates!