May God please Bless our Troops.
Guide Our Missionaries. Comfort their Families















Saturday, June 19, 2010

Emmie, the Life Sized Porcelain Emmie Figurine. Sold Out in Seconds. Once she popped in the case she was an instant show. Cameras came out and so did the smiles and laughter. All this took place as our family helped her mom move. I walked out of Miss Sheas room and walked into this picture. Love it. Amber and Austen trying to see who can get the highest. I'm afraid that Miss Amber might not be coming down.lol


Amber has started to collect the Walt Disney puzzles. 1000 pieces. She loves to put them together and our family now joins in and hangs out around the table. She has completed Alice in Wonderland and started 101 Dalmatians.


Ok, There is a story behind this Picture. I came across this game and these game pieces were in it. How fitting for me since this is so true for my vision. I'm Goofy!


Austen was at the dentist and I had the camera big surprise so I was snapping away. I got a smile out of him with teeth. Yea! I have to share. Yes he has been growing out his hair and to our surprise he has red locks like his mother. AWE! He looks so good when its done.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmie is getting so big!Time goes by so fast.